A photo mosaic looking across the lower two terraces at Bodnant Garden made from photographs taken in the garden. Autumnal views with northern Snowdonia in the distance.
With informal corners, grand terraces, verdant woodland, pools, ponds and a river there are many gardens in one within Bodnant Garden’s 80 acres.
The five ‘Italianate’ terraces constructed in the early-20th century descend westwards from the house with magnificent views towards Snowdonia.
Bodnant Garden, founded in 1874 and developed by five generations of one family, was gifted to the National Trust in 1949.