A photo mosaic of the Pin Mill seen across the Canal Terrace pool and its water lilies, made from photographs taken in the garden. The Pin Mill dates back to around 1730 in Gloucestershire but was rebuilt at Bodnant in 1938.
With informal corners, grand terraces, verdant woodland, pools, ponds and a river there are many gardens in one within Bodnant Garden’s 80 acres.
The five ‘Italianate’ terraces constructed in the early-20th century descend westwards from the house with magnificent views towards Snowdonia.
Bodnant Garden, founded in 1874 and developed by five generations of one family, was gifted to the National Trust in 1949.